Policies on Cake and Cupcakes Pickup Orders
Allergens Found in Our Shop:
- Nuts and/or Nut By-Products
- Eggs and/or Egg By-Products
- Dairy Products
- FD&C Yellow #5 & Red #40
- Soy and/or soy bi-products
Refunds / Exchanges
- Once you or a designated party has picked up an order and signed for it, it is considered “accepted” – Please make sure that everything is correct such as the design, spelling, colors, etc. Refunds requested due to decorating style, writing, color, or general design will not be honored after signing for your cake. In some instances you may bring the cake back in for design adjustments but this is an additional charge if the cake has been signed for at our bakery.
- All products are the responsibility of the customer once it leaves our shop. We are not responsible for any damage occurring to the cake during transport, set-up, or any time thereafter. You will be given verbal instructions on how to carry & transport upon pick up. Keep in mind that cakes are very fragile and damages can happen if not handled properly – such as cracks, smudges, melted frosting, falling, etc.
- Cake flavor and texture is subjective. Full refunds requested due to flavor or texture after the cake has been accepted and picked up will not be honored. You may qualify for a percentage of a store credit if the product is brought back and the quality of the cake flavor or texture is determined to not meet our standards. Cakes must be brought back to us within a timely manner, preferably with 24 hours of pick up (or the next business day) – please call or email us promptly to let us know of the issue. Quality determination is solely at the discretion of Cake, Hope, & Love. Please understand that we cannot issue refunds for cakes that have already been completely eaten. *Store credit percents are based on how quickly the cake is returned, how much has been consumed, and what we determine the quality to be. Store credits of any kind will not be issued to customers who do not contact us within 48 hours.
The following is the only instance when we will provide a refund:
- If you come to our store for pick up or if upon delivery the cake does not meet your expectations, we will give you a refund (minus 25% handling/cancellation fee). This refund will be given as a store credit (no cash/money refunds will be given) NOTE: If we give you a refund, you CANNOT keep the cake. You can only get the refund if you refuse to sign for the cake the cake. We will NOT negotiate a partial refund if you keep the cake. This is a “take it, or leave it” policy. We are not responsible for any expense you may incur for replacing our cake.
***We do not give cash/money refunds under any other circumstances. Refunds are only given within one week of original scheduled pick up.
Cancellation / Changes
- Changes and cancellations to orders are permitted until 96 hours (4 days) prior to scheduled pick up time. Refunds will be given if cancelled with enough notice minus the 50% non-refundable deposit. No refunds will be provided for orders that are cancelled with less than 72 hours notice. Carved Cakes require at least one week’s notice from original scheduled pick up date if changes want to be made to the cake, to change the date, or to cancel. You will be required to pay the full amount if the order is cancelled with less then 4 days notice.
Guarantee / Disclaimer
- We do all that we can to make sure that your order is decorated to the specification on your written order form. Upon pick-up of your cake, adjustments can be made for an additional charge if it was not stated on your original order. If for some reason something is not decorated correctly as stated on your order, we will make necessary changes that we can right away.
- Every order is customized by hand. Decorative finishes are subject to the artistic interpretation of our expert cake decorators. You may provide us with a photograph for inspiration and duplication; however, we make no claims for exact duplication of the work done by other cake decorators.
All orders (except weddings under contract) are subject to these policies listed above.
What do you ship?
We currently ship all of our Printed Products for example: T-shirts, Totes, and Coffee cups. We also offer local delivery to Greene and Montgomery County for Cupcakes and Cookies
When do you ship?
Printed orders T-Shirts, Coffee Mugs, and Totes ship from our printer within 48 hours of ordering. Cupcake and Cookie deliveries are shipped within 2 hours.
Where do you ship to?
Printed Materials can be shipped anywhere in the United States. Cupcake and Cookie Deliveries are shipped to anywhere in Greene and Montgomery County.
How do you ship?
Shipping for printed materials are able to be shipped through USPS, Fed Ex, or UPS you will get to choose your shipping terms and methods before check out. Cupcake and Cookie deliveries will be handled by an Uber Driver and will be set up by Cake, Hope, and Love.
How to track an order that’s been shipped?
Once an order has been shipped you will receive shipping and tracking information to your email address.
Collection of Information
We collect personally identifiable information, like names, postal addresses, email addresses, etc., when voluntarily submitted by our visitors. The information you provide is used to fulfill your specific request. This information is only used to fulfill your specific request, unless you give us permission to use it in another manner, for example to add you to one of our mailing lists.
The Site may use cookie and tracking technology depending on the features offered. Cookie and tracking technology are useful for gathering information such as browser type and operating system, tracking the number of visitors to the Site, and understanding how visitors use the Site. Cookies can also help customise the Site for visitors. Personal information cannot be collected via cookies and other tracking technology, however, if you previously provided personally identifiable information, cookies may be tied to such information. Aggregate cookie and tracking information may be shared with third parties.
Distribution of Information
We may share information with governmental agencies or other companies assisting us in fraud prevention or investigation. We may do so when: (1) permitted or required by law; or, (2) trying to protect against or prevent actual or potential fraud or unauthorized transactions; or, (3) investigating fraud which has already taken place. The information is not provided to these companies for marketing purposes.
Commitment to Data Security
Your personally identifiable information is kept secure. Only authorized employees, agents and contractors (who have agreed to keep information secure and confidential) have access to this information. All emails and newsletters from this site allow you to opt out of further mailings.
Privacy Contact Information
By e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
By Phone: 937-912-9253
We reserve the right to make changes to this policy. Any changes to this policy will be posted.